Arzooo, one of the known players in the tech market, has been making new waves with its innovative approach to bridge the gap between online and offline retail, since its inception. The thing to think about is how does this business manage to earn money? To address this query let’s have a look at Arzooo funding, its valuation over the time and of course its shareholders group.
Imagine a platform that not just helps small retail stores to compete against big retail giants, but also rewriting notes on how technology can elevate traditional retail.
First let’s know about some basic company details!
Arzoo Company Overview
The ecommerce retail platform that is being designed to facilitate the process of online offerings consumer electronics products. The company helps small retail stores to compete against big retail giants like Filpkart, Amazon, Myntra, etc.
The product catalog offered by Arzooo includes a television, refrigerator, washing machine, air conditioner, kitchen appliances, and more. The mobile application is available for Android and iOS users.
It makes use of the latest and innovative technology that will benefit stores to operate on e-commerce platforms and offer a varied electronic product catalog.
Where sellers bid for the prices at which they are willing to sell their goods and services to retailers, enabling them to offer a range of consumer electronic products without investing in inventory, and offer payment solutions to improve sales conversion in-store.
|Rishi Raj Rathore & Khushnud Khan
|Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
|Sterne India Pvt. Ltd.
|E-Commerce Retail Tech
|Type of Company
Arzooo.com is a B2B retail tech platform whose goal is to revolutionize offline retail for a $60bn+ electronics retail market in India.
Arzooo, since its establishment has been growing fast with its vision to transform traditional offline stores into modern stores by empowering above 500,000 medium and small retailers with its tech based platform Arzooo Go Store.
Arzooo enables a partner store with its technology platform equipping them to offer the largest selection to customers without having to invest in inventory, creating the most competitive price, and offering attractive payment solutions to improve sales conversion in-store.
Without any further delay let’s engage in a discussion of Arzooo Funding, Valuation & Shareholders breakdown!
Arzoo Funding Insights
Arzooo is becoming one of the prominent players among other already present ones and big e-commerce giants in the digital tech space and is growing with each passing time.
Not only this, Arzooo funding rounds does have an impressive track record that has fueled the company’s growth.
Here are the tiers of Arzooo funding!
|Transactions & Investors
|Series B – invested by SBI
Investment & Trifecta Capital
|Series A – investors
|Debt financing – invested
by Trifecta Capital Advisors
|Series A – investors
|Series A – invested by
|Series A – (undisclosed)
|Seed Round – invested by
Jabbar Internet Group
|Seed Round invested by
Omphalos Ventures India
Till date Arzooo funding rounds has reported a total of $93.1 million, with that it has marked its latest funding round on June 14, 2022, in which 5 investors participated headed by SBI Mutual Fund.
The most recent investors’ names that have been incorporated by Arzooo are 3Lines and Tony Xu. Arzooo reportedly has 16 institutional investors, some of them are Trifecta Capital, 3Lines and Omphalos Ventures.
These funding rounds have laid the foundation for the company to achieve new growth and heights in their business. Also makes use of new technologies that can help them in making their platform more engaging and achieve more success.
Arzooo Valuation Brief
Till date Arzooo funding rounds have a good number, that are making ways towards more growth and success. Apart from this, as of latest 2022, this tech enabled e-commerce retail tech has a valuation of $400 million, post its latest funding rounds.
- The company powers more than 50,000 stores.
- Provides above 20,000 range of products.
- Till now has been credited above Rs.20 lakhs.
- Arzooo company is designed to provide cutting-edge solutions to offline retailers in comparison with the big giant retailers.
- Arzooo reported its revenue has surged 4X in FY22, with a number of $1117 crores as compared to its revenue in FY21 of $258 million.
- Its net loss also widened with this, the company recorded a net loss 3.5X to $627 million, this emerged due to the increased cash burn rate.
- The company’s total expenditure also witnessed some numbers. Its total expenditure jumped to a new number i.e. $11,809 million, which was a great increase of about 326.4% from its previous number, which was $276 million.
- The company offers a user friendly and easy to navigate website, that’s beneficial for both the sellers and buyers.
Arzooo Shareholders Group
Arzooo funding rounds and its valuation have an impressive portfolio, and with that, its shareholders group is sure not to miss. Its shareholding pattern includes its founders, new investors, employees shares, etc.
|Percentage Of Shares Owned
From the above table it can be drawn out that –
- With a net worth of Rs.1,180 crores, the fund holds the majority of shares in the company of around 50.68%.
- Second, is the shares of the founders of the company. With a net worth of Rs.788 crores, they hold 33.97% of shares in the company.
- Following it, the Angel holds 9.36% of the shares with a net worth of Rs.218 crores.
- Similarly, ESOP holds 4.53% with a worth of Rs.105 crores, and Enterprise with a net worth of Rs.33.6 crores, holds the least amount of shares, i.e. 1.45% in comparison to other shareholders.
Note: Do you know about the top credit bureaus in India, two of the major players among them are CRIF score & CIBIL score. To know more about them, visit our article, CRIF score vs CIBIL score.
Summing Up: The Final Step
As we reach the final step of the discussion, it’s not just numbers that drive its finances but a narrative consisting of innovation, technology , and trust. Arzooo has been in this game post its launch in 2017, and has been continuously working towards the success peak.
As we mark the spotlight on Arzooo funding rounds, valuation spotlight, and its shareholders aspects – we’ve got the glimpse into financial metrics of Arzooo. This all comprises companies effort and strategic planning in keeping the ecommerce sector in mind.