You know the thing that has become one of the important ones in the current era? The answer to the question is getting credit cards in a hassle free process. While there are some apps like Slice, that has made all this process a more convenient & flexible one!
Slice, is a well known app in the digital payment app industry that not only helps in paying bills or payments through its platform but also offers credit card as well. Interesting right! Slice also helps to monitor credit card activity and tracks our credit card activity. Well, there are some other alternatives too for Slice that are present in the market.
Let’s find out those other credit card management apps, each of which has a different set of its features, functions, nuances.
Before that first let’s have a short introduction about Slice!
What is Slice?
Slice is a well known digital payment app that has made our way of paying payments, doing transactions, loan approval procedure, etc. Not only that, Slice offers hassle free payments within just 2 seconds. Interesting right!
Apart from that, it has facilities like easy borrowing money, repaying flexibly, no annual fee is required, easy application process, no joining fee, and more of it.
While using the app, you get awarded with at least 2% cashback. Has a credit limit range between Rs.2,000 to Rs.10 lakhs.
Note: We do have a detailed write-up about the Slice business model. To know more about it, visit our article to know how it operates.
Now let’s begin discussing about the Apps like Slice, and its features!
|Number of Downloads
|Paytm Credit Card
|Amazon Pay Later
|Bajaj Finserv Card
Note: Above mentioned apps in the table do not represent any ranking, however we’ve ranked them on the basis of their number of downloads!
Let’s Start discussing them one by one!
Paytm, one of the most popular apps known. Paytm not only offers just easy payment options or scanning QR codes, it also offers credit card facilities.
Paytm has a range of options of co-branded credit cards associated with different banks and financial institutions. Along with that it provides additional offers and cashbacks with it.
On all purchases and transactions made through Paytm credit card, a flat 1% reward is provided. You can make use of your cards, UPI, net banking, Paytm wallet, etc. to pay credit card bills. Offers super convenient credit cards.
- Paytm helps in maintaining a good CIBIL score by offering its best crest facilities.
- Some of the Paytm credit cards provide free airport lounge access.
- Doesn’t require any paperwork, the whole process is digitalized.
- Get the facility to enjoy upto 5% cashback.
- Provides benefits worth Rs.75,000.
- Plus, it also provides reminders for timely payment.
(B) Amazon Pay
Amazon, the name that has numerous sides. Be it for entertainment purposes there is Amazon Prime, for shopping there’s Amazon site, for payment there’s Amazon Pay, and whatnot.
Apart from these super commendable services offered by Amazon, it also provides a credit card option. Yes you read it right!
Amazon not alone, but provides co-branded credit cards in association with various banks and financial institutions.
Like Amazon Pay ICICI card, it offers around 5% cashback on payment through Amazon, and 1% on all other payments. Also it has no hidden costs, which makes the process transparent and pretty selectable.
- Provides best options for shopping via its cards.
- The credit cards can be used for various purposes like paying bills, groceries bills, etc.
- Also has an auto repayment option.
- If an amazon prime member, then you’ll receive an instant 5% cashback, while 1% cashback is offered on other payments.
(C) Bajaj Finserv Card
A non-banking financing company that offers various services like, loans offering, insurance benefits, investments options, etc. and apart from that it also provides credit cards.
It offers app-based credit cards, partnering with various banks and financial institutions. It has a simple process to get credit cards, just go to their website and get registered for availing cards. Requires one condition, that your CIBIL score should be above 750.
- Provides an option to turn your payment into EMIs, if the amount is more than Rs.2,500.
- Ha no hidden charges.
- Provides instant loan approval by charging low interest rates.
- Offers 8 airport lounge access in a year.
- Get a 5% instant discount on the payment at any Bajaj Finserv partner store.
(D) One Card
One Card offers convenient payment options. It provides instant payments and also offers to split the bill into EMIs to provide more convenience to their customers.
It offers credit cards partnering with various banks and offers a metallic card.
One of most notable features is that it provides upto 5X rewards on the top 2 categories of your spending history.
- To split bills into EMIs.
- Quick rewards and deals.
- Account activation process is simple, and requires less than 5 minutes.
- A high quality premium metallic card is offered.
Another on the list is LazyPay app. It offers super feasible features like checkout in one click, quick UPI based payments, pay later option, etc.
LazyPay approves loan requirements too upto Rs.5 lakhs baked on your CIBIL score. Also you can use the credit card facilities to pay your various bills with no interest charges after 15 days. It requires zero paperwork, all processes are 100% digitized.
- The app is free to use.
- Get a welcome bonus.
- There are no hidden charges and annual charges.
- The KYC process is done within just a few minutes.
(F) Uni Card
Uni Card app’s most highlighted feature is that, recently it has been offering its customers to split their bills into EMIs and pay them in the next three month period, without paying any extra cost.
Its feature, UniPAY, lets users make convenient payments through their credit cards and also offers rewards and cashbacks.
Uni Card offers virtual credit cards instantly after registering, until a physical card arrives at your doorstep.
- Includes zero processing fee.
- If the card is lost, you can lock it in just one click through your phone.
- When the amount is paid within 30 days, you’ll receive a 1% cashback.
- Has a customer support base 24X7.
PostPe is owned and operated by BharatPe. It’s referred to as the buy now pay later tool, that has made it convenient for the users to avail credits and its offers and to use them at various places.
It also approves loan upto Rs.10 lakhs referring to the CIBIL score of the user. It has a 30 day repayment option with no interest charges. Apart from offering credit cards, PostPe provides scanning QR codes and pays them in EMI option.
- Comes with a 30 day repayment period with no additional charges.
- EMI option is available in monthly periods of 3,4,5, to 6 months.
- Can sign up instantly through WhatsApp.
- Earn cashback upto 5%.
- Cards can be used for both purposes, online and offline.
(H) Ola Money
Ola, which has become a major and a prominent player in the transportation domain, by offering various services like can booking, ride booking, offers, etc. it has started its unique offering called Ola Money.
OlaMoney, has launched co-branded credit cards, like one with the SBI. It offers instant access to the services after registration within a few minutes.
The card can serve you many purposes, like paying timely bills, payment reminders, to clear EMIs, and more to it. Offers various cashback offers and with that get 1% cashback on all payment transactions, except e-wallet loading.
- Comes with no joining fees.
- Get a 7% cashback on all Ola rides.
- Along with that get 5% off on flight bookings and 10% off on hotel bookings.
- A welcome bonus worth Rs.10,000.
vCard, one of the major names in the list of apps like slice. It offers a straight 50 days credit period. It has supportive and seamless 24X7 customer support.
Provides no interest on credit period. Apart from this it also helps to track your credit card. Provides instant cash points too.
- Provides various and personalized offers directly from the shopkeepers.
- Also provides ways to improve your credit score.
- Paperless process.
- Hassle free payment process.
- Exclusive cashback and exciting reward points for its customers.
The app that provides digital credit cards, along with that customers gets the option to split the payment into 4 installments with zero interest charges.
It offers various perks and benefits like linking your mobile number with your UPI, by downloading the app on your phone.
One of the interesting features of the app is that it can be used without having a CIBIL score. Offers one click checkout with multiple retailers.
- Low monthly charges.
- No convenience fee.
- One click checkouts.
- Simple registration process takes only 5 minutes.
- By downloading the app on your phone, manage your account and transactions.
The last on the list of apps like Slice is Wizi. It offers its customers with a wide range of credit cards coming from the best banks in the country. Wizi offers a user-friendly interface.
The app not only offers a new credit card, but also helps in managing and maintaining the existing credit cards. Comes with an option of paying payments into EMIs.
- No paperwork is required for registering.
- 100% transparent.
- Cards can be used for multiple purposes like EMIs, bills, transactions, etc.
- Quick and fast approval during registration.
- Associates with top banks like ICICI bank, and more like it.
The above picked apps like Slice, offers the ease and convenience to their customers in availing credit cards. The credit cards offered by each of these apps come with a different set of perks and features which let their customers enjoy a smooth and easy credit card experience.
These apps above are worth considering in case you want to switch from Slice app and try some new app for availing credit card and its benefits.